BAYSIDE PURPOSE: To help people know God, find family, live in freedom, and discover their purpose.
PURPOSE: The IT Support Technician conducts repair, maintenance, and architecture of current systems including individual and ministry level computers, Bayside’s network including all servers, firewalls, and access points, phone systems, and any other hardware or software under the direct supervision of the IT Department at all campuses. Extensive experience with Apple products is a requirement for this position.
POSITION STATUS: Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week with some weekend responsibilities
REPORTS TO: Director of IT
POSITION SERVES: All Campuses
- Extensive experience with Apple products.
- Experience in a help desk or support role.
- Verifiable level 2 or higher skillset.
- Experience with PBX systems, access control systems, and network architecture a plus.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects
- Friendly, patient, and great communicator.
- Regional travel required.
- Respond to support requests in a timely fashion and execute repairs with the least amount of impact to the end user(s) as practical.
- Diagnose and repair issues with network infrastructure.
- Build out of IT infrastructure in new construction projects.
- Life-giving interaction with staff consistent with Bayside DNA.
- Assist IT Director with architecture of IT infrastructure in new construction projects.
- Stay up to date on newest technology and best practices related to Bayside IT systems.
Performance will be measured based on the following criteria.
- Speed and quality of response to support tickets
- Cost effectiveness of work—Getting the most value out of IT spending
- Reliability of Bayside networks at all campuses
- Staff feedback regarding the quality of work
- Exemplifying Bayside life-giving character
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that my answers given are true and complete to the best of my ability. In the event that I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provide in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand also that if employed, I am required to abide by all the rules and regulations of Bayside Community Church, Inc. and any special agreements reached by Bayside Community Church, Inc. and me.
Bayside Community Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we do make employment decisions that are aligned to our faith and beliefs, we do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand, authorize and agree that Bayside Community Church, Inc. may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches, state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including, but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies.
This application is only valid for the position for which I am applying and will remain active for 45 days. If I wish to apply to another position or the 45-day active period has passed, I may need to resubmit an application.