BAYSIDE MISSION: Bayside Community Church exists to help people know God, Find Family, Live in Freedom, and Discover Purpose.
MINISTRY PURPOSE: To maintain church property and facilities to provide a consistent environment that is clean and in good repair to accommodate the variety of ministries and programs whose vision is to positively impact our community and encourage people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
POSITION STATUS: Non-Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-Time
REPORTS TO: Facilities Director
THIS POSITION SERVES: Lakewood Ranch Campus
- Assists with upkeep and repairs of all buildings, grounds, and maintenance of equipment.
- Routinely check plumbing, lighting and building structure for proper operation. Report findings and repair as instructed by Facilities Director/Associate Director.
- Maintain church landscape such as mowing, trimming trees and hedges, monitoring sprinkler system, water plants and litter removal.
- Maintain inventory of equipment, supplies and other necessary items.
- Open/close buildings as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 50 Pounds
- Must be able to walk/stand extended periods of time
- Assists in setup of events as needed for other ministries, meetings, classes, etc.
- Works with custodial team to ensure building cleanliness is maintained.
- Meets other tasks as assigned by Facilities Director & Associate Director.
- Attends staff meetings, All-staff, and campus-wide events.
- Adheres to the standards of Bayside excellence.
- Completes all assigned tasks on time.
- Assists with adherence to safety compliance as necessary.
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that my answers given are true and complete to the best of my ability. In the event that I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provide in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand also that if employed, I am required to abide by all the rules and regulations of Bayside Community Church, Inc., and any special agreements reached by Bayside Community Church, Inc., and me.
Bayside Community Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we do make employment decisions that are aligned to our faith and beliefs, we do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand, authorize, and agree that Bayside Community Church, Inc. may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches, state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including, but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies.
This application is only valid for the position for which I am applying and will remain active for 45 days. If I wish to apply to another position or the 45-day active period has passed, I may need to resubmit an application.