Seeking Adjunct Faculty to teach -
- Essentials of Music and/or Worship Music
- English Comp 1 and 2
- Digital Media & Design
- Graphic Arts
- · Master’s degree in a subject area related to the course discipline.
- · Ability to integrate faith and learning.
- · Experience teaching.
- · Willingness to interact with students every week that class is held, responding to discussions, and providing feedback and critiques.
- · Capability to enter grades in a timely manner, using relevant rubrics.
- · Ability to use the university’s learning management system, MyFire, which is Moodle-based
- · Must provide overall averages and sub-scale data for assessment purposes at the end of the semester in a timely manner.
Southeastern University is a Christian liberal arts university affiliated with the Assemblies of God. Candidates must be compatible with the institution’s Christian mission and purpose. Women, minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.