BAYSIDE PURPOSE: To help people know God, find family, live in freedom, and discover their purpose.
BAYSIDE BIG 5: Teachable, Called, Hungry, Others Focused, Positive Attitude
POSITION STATUS: Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: Full Time | 30+ Hours/Week
REPORTS TO: Campus Pastor
THIS POSITION SERVES: Riverview Campus, 6th-12th grade students & their Families
- Oversee execution of Midweek High School Service
- Primary Communicator at Midweek
- Oversee House Parties
- Recruit & develop leaders
- Oversee Student Leadership Team and onboarding of new leaders (adult & student)
- Oversee all YTH Growth Track Events and programs in conjunction with CS staff.
- Ensure youth environments meet or exceed the standards in Bayside Ministry Guide
- Responsible for a safe and secure environment for students that meets and exceeds parent’s expectations
- Manage & Pastor Student Leaders, Coaches, and adult leaders.
- Plan and oversee quarterly to bi-monthly leader outings.
- Attend all staff meetings, staff development classes, global youth ministry
- Oversee 1st time guest follow up, Planning Center contacts, and tracking.
- Pastor and mentor students and leaders.
- Oversee Student Leadership Team and onboarding of new leaders (adult &
- Supervise Production Coordinator and Youth Admin Events Coordinator
- Manage and steward budget
- Attend/lead trips and events such as missions, 12 Conference, etc...
- Assist w/ Youth Nights, Weekend Services, etc.
- Ability to work with other leaders, staff & resource team to ensure excellence in youth environments.
- Ability to pastor and take care of teams under your care.
- Ability to recruit and develop leaders
- Ability to grow Midweek attendance.
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that my answers given are true and complete to the best of my ability. In the event that I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provide in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand also that if employed, I am required to abide by all the rules and regulations of Bayside Community Church, Inc. and any special agreements reached by Bayside Community Church, Inc. and me.
Bayside Community Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we do make employment decisions that are aligned to our faith and beliefs, we do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand, authorize and agree that Bayside Community Church, Inc. may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches, state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including, but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies.
This application is only valid for the position for which I am applying and will remain active for 45 days. If I wish to apply to another position or the 45-day active period has passed, I may need to resubmit an application.