JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
BAYSIDE PURPOSE: To help people Know God, Find Family, Live in Freedom and Discover Purpose.
BAYSIDE BIG 5: Teachable, Called, Hungry, Others Focused, Positive Attitude
- God First: Prioritizes God’s presence and God’s Word above all else
- Others Focused: Honors God’s people, their purpose, and their relationships with others
- On Mission: Purposes their life to know God and make Him known
POSITION STATUS: Non-Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: Part-Time
REPORTS TO: Executive Director of Culture
THIS POSITION SERVES: Resourcing
- Manage calendar
- Appropriately answer phone messages and help manage emails
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and provide necessary materials for meetings when needed
- Attend necessary meetings, take notes, and coordinate necessary follow up to maintain planning, communication, and execution across departments working together
- Weekly meetings with Executive Director of Culture and follow through on assigned projects and assignments
- Submit expenses and receipts
- Other projects as requested
- Ability to be forward-thinking and demonstrate ownership when executing all projects, tasks, and responsibilities.
- Ability to manage details and follow through with all administrative duties.
- Ability to communicate in a life-giving manner representing Christ, Bayside, and Executive Director of Culture when speaking in person, through email and over the phone.
Character & Chemistry
- Personal integrity in all areas of life
- Must have completed the Growth Track at Bayside or moving forward in doing so.
- Regularly attends worship services with their family
- Is an active participant in a group and is a regular tither
- God First – Prioritizes God's presence and God's word above all else.
- Prioritizes daily time with God and soul care.
- Lives and works with integrity and character using God's word as the guide.
- Leans into Holy Spirit and stays flexible.
- Others Focus – honors God’s people, their purpose, and your relationship with them.
- Sees value in others and shows honor in all relationships,
- Places people over projects.
- Disciples others.
- On Mission – purposes their lives and work to know him and make him known.
- Lives generously
- Takes ownership of the mission and looks for ways to make things better.
- Shares the gospel.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees. Bayside Leadership reserves the right to revise the position, its job functions, minimum qualifications, and other aspects of the position in any way at any time.
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that my answers given are true and complete to the best of my ability. In the event that I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provide in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand also that if employed, I am required to abide by all the rules and regulations of Bayside Community Church, Inc., and any special agreements reached by Bayside Community Church, Inc., and me.
Bayside Community Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we do make employment decisions that are aligned to our faith and beliefs, we do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand, authorize, and agree that Bayside Community Church, Inc. may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches, state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including, but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies.
This application is only valid for the position for which I am applying and will remain active for 45 days. If I wish to apply to another position or the 45-day active period has passed, I may need to resubmit an application.