BAYSIDE PURPOSE: To help people know God, find family, live in freedom, and discover their purpose.
BAYSIDE BIG 5: Teachable, Called, Hungry, Others Focused, Positive Attitude
PURPOSE: The BayPro Network Engineer performs repair and maintenance of systems including AVL hardware and software, computers, select network equipment, servers, and other systems. His/her primary duty is to support BayPro (Bayside Productions) at all campuses while also assisting with IT issues outside of BayPro as needed.
POSITION STATUS: Non-Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: Full Time including Sundays
REPORTS TO: BayPro Director
- Experience as an IT Systems Administrator preferred
- Extensive knowledge of AVL technology including audio consoles, video and cameras, Dante, Internet streaming, Qsys, NDI, and lighting equipment.
- Networking experience including server maintenance, switch configuration, cable deployment, and other advanced tasks.
- Advanced computer repair knowledge with particular emphasis on Macs.
- Excellent people skills with an ability to build teams.
- Provide technical support to BayPro while meeting standards set by IT department
- Respond to assigned support requests in a timely fashion and execute repairs with the least amount of impact to the end user(s) as practical.
- Perform routine maintenance on AVL equipment and software.
- Weekend and special event support for BayPro and general IT
- Regular technical trainings with BayPro staff and volunteers.
- Stay up to date with the newest technology and best practices primarily in AVL.
- Keep detailed records of current inventory, repair history, and technical documentation.
- Assist BayPro with large projects. (Example: Large-scale platform redesigns)
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Build, train, and care for a volunteer team.
- Efficiency of response to support tickets
- Accuracy of repairs and maintenance
- Ability to provide technical leadership consist with Bayside DNA
- Evidence of growing in skills and knowledge
- “Customer” feedback on quality of service.
- Success in building a volunteer team
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that my answers given are true and complete to the best of my ability. In the event that I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provide in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand also that if employed, I am required to abide by all the rules and regulations of Bayside Community Church, Inc. and any special agreements reached by Bayside Community Church, Inc. and me.
Bayside Community Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we do make employment decisions that are aligned to our faith and beliefs, we do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand, authorize and agree that Bayside Community Church, Inc. may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches, state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including, but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies.