In partnership with Southeastern University, Bayside College exists to develop students as Christ-centered relational leaders who transform the local church and marketplace. We are actively seeking experienced instructors who can teach psychology courses.
Location: on-campus, 15800 FL-64 Bradenton, FL
- Master's degree or higher in subject area - or a Master's degree with 18 graduate credit hours in subject matter
- Ability to integrate faith and learning
- Willingness to interact with students during classes and outside of class
- Capability to enter grades each week, using relevant rubrics
- Ability to use the university’s learning management system, MyFire, which is Moodle-based
- Must provide overall averages and sub-scale data for assessment purposes at the end of the semester in a timely manner
Southeastern University is a Christian liberal arts university affiliated with the Assemblies of God. Candidates must be compatible with the institution’s Christian mission and purpose. Women, minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.