BAYSIDE PURPOSE: To help people know God, find family, live in freedom, and discover their purpose. We do this by Loving God, Loving Others, Enjoying Life, and Pursuing Excellence.
BAYSIDE BIG 5: Teachable, Called, Hungry, Others Focused, Positive Attitude
POSITION STATUS: Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time | Salary
REPORTS TO: Technical Director
THIS POSITION SERVES: East Bradenton Campus: Worship Ministry department
- Oversee staff/volunteers overall health and wellness.
- Oversee the production suite responsibilities and the teams that serve in that environment.
- Attend meetings regarding events and services when needed. Creates and trains a "Production suite" producer and a “team” of highly trained leaders. This includes director, switcher, engineer, Jib-handheld-tripod camera operators.
- Attends staff meetings, campus meetings, department meetings and if needed, planning meetings.
- Collaborates with production manager for BayPro calendar related events and trainings.
- Responsible for creating a distraction-free, high quality environment that supports worship services and special events with video capture, Imag, graphics, LED wall visual support, time clock and visual execution.
- Supports worship team rehearsals, services, campus needs, along with all high-level events.
- Schedules a healthy rotation of highly trained leaders that support the worship experience at the highest level possible in the area of the production suite.
- Is part of the leadership structure of coaches and team leads.
- Creates a strong and healthy pipeline of equipped team members and leaders within their area.
ENSURES THE FOLLOWING:
- Ensure all technical elements of the service/events are executed according to the planned schedule in their area.
- Oversee the production suite team and rotation of leaders.
- Follows the direction of production manager during services and events.
- Participates in “post-service recap” meeting after the service if needed.
- Schedules high quality support for the production suite for campus events hosted at EBC
- Assists in a production role when guest artist come, or special events are hosted with Tour Managers, agents, or managers.
- Supports Production (EBC BayPro) projects and is part of the “unit” for production needs.
- Collaborates with Production manager in maintenance of all video/graphics systems.
- Models strong and healthy relationships with team members.
- Efficiently manages people and time to support the vision and direction of the department.
- Collaborates with inter-department leaders to ensure weekly services and special events are of the highest quality.
- Maintains the structure and integrity of onboarding, training and scheduling leaders within the department insuring we offer the highest possible quality for all worship experiences.
- Communicates and relays information in a clear and quick manner.
- Develops a team of leaders and a producer for suite.
- Works with TD and PM to develop new looks, feels, deployments and styles.
- Forward looking, hungry to try new things
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE IN:
- ProPresenter media software
- For-A production switchers
- Dante networking.
- Green Hippo, Arkeos and Resolume video server.
- LED video wall processors like Novistar.
- Panasonic studio/production cameras and CCU’s.
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that my answers given are true and complete to the best of my ability. In the event that I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provide in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand also that if employed, I am required to abide by all the rules and regulations of Bayside Community Church, Inc., and any special agreements reached by Bayside Community Church, Inc., and me.
Bayside Community Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we do make employment decisions that are aligned to our faith and beliefs, we do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand, authorize, and agree that Bayside Community Church, Inc. may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches, state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including, but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies.
This application is only valid for the position for which I am applying and will remain active for 45 days. If I wish to apply to another position or the 45-day active period has passed, I may need to resubmit an application.