BAYSIDE PURPOSE: To help people know God, find family, live in freedom, and discover their purpose.
BAYSIDE BIG 5: Teachable, Called, Hungry, Others Focused, Positive Attitude
POSITION STATUS: Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-Time, Salary
REPORTS TO: Technical Director
POSITION SERVES: East Bradenton Campus: Worship Ministry
- Oversee overall health and wellness of volunteers.
- Oversee production execution of weekend services/WW/events.
- Attends staff meetings, campus meetings, department meetings and if needed, planning meetings.
- Creates and trains a "FOH" producer role and team.
- FOH Lead engineer.
- Expected to cross train and equip high quality leaders for A1, A2.
- Directly responsible for managing BayPro calendar.
- Responsible for creating a distraction-free, high quality environment that supports worship services.
- Supports worship team rehearsals and needs, along with all high level events.
- Participates in the BayPro training and equipping of team members as needed.
- Is part of the leadership structure of coaches and team leads.
- Creates a strong and healthy pipeline of equipped team members and leaders.
- Reports to technical director, dotted line to worship director.
ENSURE THE FOLLOWING:
- Ensure all technical elements of the service/events are executed, coordinated and supported according to the planned schedule.
- Oversee the front of house booth area, producer, lighting designer and rotation of leaders.
- Participate in “Post-Service Recap” meeting after the first service.
- Responsible for the “execution of services” and teams scheduled.
- Liaison “event” Producer by communicating with Tour Managers, agents, or managers for tours or guest artists when needed.
- Staff team, leaders and volunteers are healthy, well trained, equipped and cared for.
- Efficiently manages people and time to support the vision and direction of the department.
- Collaborates with inter-department leaders to ensure weekly services and special events are of the highest quality.
- Maintains the structure and integrity of onboarding, training and scheduling leaders within the department insuring we offer the highest possible quality for all worship experiences.
- Communicates and relays information in a clear and quick manner.
- Develops a team for FOH producer as well as for A1, A2
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE IN:
- Allen and Heath Audio consoles
- Vista lighting software (we use vista 3)
- LED Panel installation and maintenance
- ProPresentor media software
- Timecode integration
- Living as one
- Dante networking
- Arkeos video server
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that my answers given are true and complete to the best of my ability. In the event that I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provide in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand also that if employed, I am required to abide by all the rules and regulations of Bayside Community Church, Inc. and any special agreements reached by Bayside Community Church, Inc. and me.
Bayside Community Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we do make employment decisions that are aligned to our faith and beliefs, we do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand, authorize and agree that Bayside Community Church, Inc. may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches, state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including, but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies.
This application is only valid for the position for which I am applying and will remain active for 45 days. If I wish to apply to another position or the 45-day active period has passed, I may need to resubmit an application.