BAYSIDE PURPOSE: To help people know God, find family, live in freedom, and discover their purpose.
BAYSIDE BIG 5: Teachable, Called, Hungry, Others Focused, Positive Attitude
POSITION STATUS: Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: Full Time | 40+ Hours/Week
REPORTS TO: Art Director
THIS POSITION SERVES: Ministry Resourcing
- Brainstorm, direct, shoot, and edit unique video content for Bayside Creative
- Collaborate and maintain strong communication with Bayside Creative Teams’ other film team members, designers, photographers, and project managers in both technical and non-technical roles throughout the life of a project
- Bring fresh and creative ideas to the table for new avenues of video production
- Maintain knowledge in upcoming trends and new technologies
- Manage the technical aspects of a video set including professional handling of cameras, confidently rigging lighting, and help create sets in pre-production
- Demonstrate creative decision-making and problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, and multi-tasking abilities both on-set and in the office
- Conceptualize, write, edit, and produce scripts as needed
- Help manage equipment and inventory responsibly in the Film Studio and on shoots
- Connect with Film Team volunteers, finding new people that are interested in serving with Film Team and maintaining healthy and invested relationships with current volunteers
- Occasionally assist in filming live coverage for weekends and some events
- 2+ years’ experience in video production (shooting and editing with Adobe Premiere)
- Excellent video editing software understanding of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, etc.
- Examples of work available online
- On-set video experience
- Willingness to learn, grow in skill set, and remain flexible
- Passionate about the Gospel and motivated in building the local church
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to collaborate
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience in Motion Graphics
- Background in non-profit or message-based organization
- Contribute to the production of video production in all phases, adhering to Bayside’s standard of quality, excellence, and vision
- Delivering polished work with an appropriate sense of urgency and within the deadlines and budgets established by project managers
- Have excellent verbal communication skills both on and offline
- Desire to adapt and grow within the world of creative filmmaking
- Exhibit the DNA and values of Bayside Community Church
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that my answers given are true and complete to the best of my ability. In the event that I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provide in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand also that if employed, I am required to abide by all the rules and regulations of Bayside Community Church, Inc. and any special agreements reached by Bayside Community Church, Inc. and me.
Bayside Community Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we do make employment decisions that are aligned to our faith and beliefs, we do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand, authorize and agree that Bayside Community Church, Inc. may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches, state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including, but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies.
This application is only valid for the position for which I am applying and will remain active for 45 days. If I wish to apply to another position or the 45-day active period has passed, I may need to resubmit an application.