BAYSIDE PURPOSE: To Know God, Find Family, Live in Freedom, and Discover Purpose
MINISTRY PURPOSE: To direct and orchestrate an environment of worship that is pleasing to the Lord where current, new and prospective members can experience God in an authentic way. Develop and lead a growing, effective, cutting-edge production ministry that accomplishes Bayside’s position Statement of Worship.
POSITION STATUS: Hourly
WORK SCHEDULE: Full - Time | 40 Hours/Week
HOURLY BREAKDOWN: Work schedule varies depending on evening & weekend events.
REPORTS TO: Campus Worship Director
- Responsible for creating an environment of worship with Audio, Video, Media and Lighting in the weekly services and special events in all environments at the North River Campus.
- To build and train volunteer teams
- Oversee volunteer team (audio technicians, lighting tech, ProPresenter, video, producer, service director)
- Facilitate Training for the technical growth of volunteers.
- Hold weekly meetings with volunteers with the purpose of cultivating relationships, spiritual accountability, and building leaders.
- Lead, develop, and train production volunteers to produce the highest quality production.
- Supporting Worship Director and vision casting for all Production volunteers.
- Ensure the following elements of the service are positioned for success by:
- Participate in weekly Programming Meeting, working with Campus Worship Director to plan all technical and creative aspects of service.
- Facilitate and lead Pre-Dress Rehearsal meetings with Production and Worship teams.
- Collaborate with the Campus Worship Director to ensure effective and productive Rehearsals and Dress Rehearsals.
- Direct Production team during services and ensure all technical elements of the service are executed according to the planned schedule.
- Facilitate and lead a weekly “Post-Service Recap” meeting.
- Oversight of the schedule for Weekend Production teams at campus.
- Responsible for properly stewarding the allocated production budget.
- Maintenance, new equipment, production supplies, meals & meetings, etc.
- Oversee Production Maintenance.
Performance will be measured based on four criteria:
- Effectiveness in coordinating all technical aspects of the environments assigned to produce an experience of the highest possible quality.
- Ability to provide an environment where volunteers are recruited, well trained, cared for, and able to use their gifts and talents to serve effectively.
- Ability to work with other leaders to ensure weekly services and special events are of the highest quality.
- Effectiveness of systems developed to produce the highest possible quality for all worship experiences.
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that my answers given are true and complete to the best of my ability. In the event that I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provide in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand also that if employed, I am required to abide by all the rules and regulations of Bayside Community Church, Inc., and any special agreements reached by Bayside Community Church, Inc., and me.
Bayside Community Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we do make employment decisions that are aligned to our faith and beliefs, we do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand, authorize, and agree that Bayside Community Church, Inc. may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches, state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including, but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies.
This application is only valid for the position for which I am applying and will remain active for 45 days. If I wish to apply to another position or the 45-day active period has passed, I may need to resubmit an application.