BAYSIDE PURPOSE: To help people know God, find family, live in freedom, and discover their purpose.
POSITION STATUS: Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: Full Time | 40+ Hours/Week
REPORTS TO: Service Producer
THIS POSITION SERVES: BayPro Resourcing
- Help oversee staff/volunteer’s overall health and wellness.
- Develop standards of excellence, vocabulary, training videos and training
documentation for all lighting dream team members.
- Attends staff meetings, campus meetings, department meetings and if needed, planning meetings.
- Responsible for creating a distraction-free, high quality environment that supports worship services and special events with lighting and LED wall visual support.
- Supports worship team rehearsals, services, along with all high-level events.
- Schedules a healthy rotation of highly trained leaders that support the worship experience at the highest level possible.
- Is part of the leadership structure of coaches and team leads.
- Works with the Service Producer and Production Director to curate and create motion graphics for weekend services and special events for all campuses.
ENSURES THE FOLLOWING:
- Ensure all technical elements of the service/events are executed according to the planned schedule in their area.
- Oversee the lighting team and rotation of leaders.
- Participates in a “post-service recap” meeting after the service if needed.
- Schedules high quality lighting support for campus events hosted at EBC.
- Assists in a production role when guest artists come.
- Assists in maintenance of all lighting and LED wall systems.
- Provides all campuses with motion graphics for their worship experiences.
- Documentation of the lighting plot is current and accurate.
- Models strong and healthy relationships with team members.
- Efficiently manages people and time to support the vision and direction of the department.
- Collaborates with inter-department leaders to ensure weekly services and special events are of the highest quality.
- Maintains the structure and integrity of on-boarding, training, and scheduling leaders within the department ensuring we offer the highest possible quality for all worship experiences.
- Communicates and relays information in a clear and quick manner.
- Develops a team of leaders.
- Works with Service Producer and Production Director to develop new looks, feels, deployments and styles of lighting
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that my answers given are true and complete to the best of my ability. In the event that I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provide in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand also that if employed, I am required to abide by all the rules and regulations of Bayside Community Church, Inc., and any special agreements reached by Bayside Community Church, Inc., and me.
Bayside Community Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we do make employment decisions that are aligned to our faith and beliefs, we do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand, authorize, and agree that Bayside Community Church, Inc. may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches, state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including, but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies.
This application is only valid for the position for which I am applying and will remain active for 45 days. If I wish to apply to another position or the 45-day active period has passed, I may need to resubmit an application.