BAYSIDE PURPOSE: To help people know God, find family, live in freedom, and discover their purpose.
MINISTRY PURPOSE: To cultivate authentic and creative worship experiences where people can encounter God and want to come back.
POSITION STATUS: Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: Full Time | 40+ Hours/Week
REPORTS TO: Campus Pastor
- Communicates the vision and direction of worship in alignment with church’s vision
- Schedules worship team members as needed
- Reviews and evaluates new team member audition videos
- Oversees development of leaders, coaches, and worship leaders
- Shepherds staff team, including Baypro with leadership and ministry vision
- Imports details related to services, events, communicates to needed department leads
- Supports weekly services, sound checks, rehearsals which include Sunday worship services, holiday services, and events
- Supports campus events as needed
- Oversees band rehearsal and prepares them for worship services
- Works with team leads for fresh Sunday experiences and artistic ideas and arrangements
- Teaches development classes for leadership, communicates ministry updates as needed
- Supports platform training semesters (INFUSE) as as needed
- Shepherds and leads ministry coaches and lead coaches
- Planning Center- can create charts as needed, MP3 edits, list musicians details and (harmony) part guides as needed
- Able to transcribing and arrange instruments
Performance will be measured based on four criteria:
- Effectiveness in cultivating excellence in worship experiences and services.
- Creates an environment where volunteers are recruited, well trained, developed, cared for, and able to use their gifts and talents to serve effectively.
- Ability to work with other leaders to ensure weekly services are of the highest quality.
- Effectiveness of systems developed to produce the highest possible quality for all worship experiences.
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that my answers given are true and complete to the best of my ability. In the event that I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provide in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand also that if employed, I am required to abide by all the rules and regulations of Bayside Community Church, Inc. and any special agreements reached by Bayside Community Church, Inc. and me.
Bayside Community Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we do make employment decisions that are aligned to our faith and beliefs, we do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand, authorize and agree that Bayside Community Church, Inc. may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches, state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including, but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies.
This application is only valid for the position for which I am applying and will remain active for 45 days. If I wish to apply to another position or the 45-day active period has passed, I may need to resubmit an application.